Is Latisse safe to use while trying to get pregnant?

If I stop using Latisse right when pregnancy is confirmed (early pregnancy tests), I assume it is ok?

Thank you for your question in regards to Latisse. It is best to discontinue the use of cosmetic products during pregnancy and breastfeeding. To be sure, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

Latisse and pregnancy

Latisse is a prostaglandin analog intended for growth, thickening, and darkening of the eyelashes.There are no contraindications for use prior to pregnancy, but please consult your physician if and when you do become pregnant. Latisse is classified as a Pregnancy Category C drug. Best, Dr. Emer