I accidentally pulled out a small chunk of my top eyelashes with an eyelash curler.

How long will it take for them to grow out? Also what can I use to help reduce growth time? Thank you

Thank you for your question in regards to Latisse. Latisse is a remedy for thinning or inadequate eyelashes and is available only through a doctor's prescription. The medicated solution is applied to the base of the upper eyelashes once daily with a single-use, disposable applicator. Users of Latisse enjoy the benefits of thicker, fuller, longer eyelashes after 16 weeks of use. Continued use is required because once the medication is stopped, your eyelashes will slowly go back to the way they were. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

Grow lashes, grow!!!

I have had personal and professional experience with Latisse. Lashes grow. At one point it seemed as if my lashes were touching my eyeglasses and this was new!. Stopping it for a while corrected this. The patients who complain of hair loss on the eyebrows also seem to enjoy the Latisse effect of longer and thicker and darker hair after using Latisse. in this area also.
As far as thicker eyelashes,  I think it is ALOT safer than applying glue to the delicate skin of your eyelids!

Beverly Johnson, MD
Silver Spring Dermatologic Surgeon