I had Hydrogel Butt Injection 9 years ago. Now it's starting to sag, can I just have my butt lifted without any fat transfer?

Butt lift after hydrogel

With hydrogel present, your question can only be answered after an in-person consultation and physical exam.  Please read on for more hydrogel details:

Hydrogels when injected in large quantities, have a relatively high infection rate, guaranteed tendency to migrate away from the original area they were injected in to, and almost always stimulate a lot of inflammation with a subsequent and disastrous amount of scar tissue/hardening.  Typically, reconstruction of these problems is very costly.  Hopefully you have not been cursed with any of the above.  Glad to help