Vampire butt lift for filling?

I have these two dents on each butt cheek from losing weight. They're about the size of a quarter, or a little bigger. My question is, can a vampire butt lift filled that out? I'm not looking for huge volume, bc naturally.. i already have a nice big butt, except those noticeable dents. Any experince with this? I'm wondering if enough can make it look smoother? Less dimply? Thx!

Vampire Butt Lift

The vampire lift is associated with adding  platelet rich plasma to fillers or fat to enhance longevity and improve skin quality.  This is unnecessary when injecting fat as the aspirate contains stem cells which are more potent than platelets for this purpose.  Fat injection to correct small flat areas is a treatment option.

Other options include the use of the Cellulaze Laser and platelet rich plasma with Sculptra; utilizing two to three office treatments lasting less than one hour will usually produce results for two to three years.

In many instances cellulite in the buttocks and thighs needs to be treated with various modalities in order to obtain desired results.  Liposuction/fat injection is beneficial for larger irregularities.  Cellulaze  or Cellfina will improve skin dimpling and unevenness.  Surgeons will usually offer the device/technique that they have available to them and experience with. Post procedure maintenance with a radio-frequency device like Thermi RF, Cellfina or Velashape can afford further improvements.

Please consult in person with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon prior to making treatment decisions.

Vampire Butt Lift

By 'vampire butt lift' I assume you mean a platelet rich plasma (PRP) mixed fat graft. It has been reported that adding PRP to grafts, such as fat, would increase the percentage of graft survival (the amount of fat that stays following the procedure). However this is an experimental procedure that probably requires extensive research to show if there is any benefit. Further more only certain centers would be qualified under current FDA regulations to make this product as it would require a blood bank license and possibly even a clearance from the FDA to make this substance on site before it is injected into a patient. In my practice I am going to wait to see evidence if this is better than traditional fat grafting. I have seen great results with traditional fat grafting and the use of buttock implants.

William Franckle, MD, FACS
Voorhees Plastic Surgeon

"Vampire butt lift"

Like any booming fad or fashion, there are always scammers trying to get a peice of the pie. Buttock augmentation/enhancement has become another victim - companies and individuals promoting magical creams, potions, lotions and pills...NONE OF WHICH WORK, include the "vampire butt lift". It is not yet possible to take a substance that only and exclusively make your derrière grow. Other than being genetically blessed in the buttock and/or consistent rigorous exercise, there is no "natural" way to grow and/or fill in the buttock other than surgery (ie buttock implants for large volumes and fat transfer for small fills). Glad to help

Ryan Stanton, MD

Vampire lift small volume

usually this type of blood use filler is for small areas. Like the face.  Not sure if you would have enough volume for the buttock dents.  It is better to have small fat grafting for those areas.  Again more information would be available in a free consultation

Sanjay Lalla, MD, FACS
West Orange Plastic Surgeon