Who's the best doctor in San Diego for face fillers? I'm thinking Juviderm and Botox. I'm 24 and seeing crows feet etc

I have crows feet and my eye have this permanent dent under my eyes kind of like a line and I know I need a filler for that . Who do you reccomend I just started looking into this

Filling is both art and medicine

I would do the research on this site for the best doctor. To be a good dermal filler specialist you need an eye for beauty, as well as a knowledge of safety. A face to face evaluation will always be best. I suggest seeing a few Specialists, and choose the one you are comfortable with. Some (like myself) are more conservative than others. Go for the one who has both recommendations and who you feel you can trust. All the best, Dr Davin Lim 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Best doctor for face fillers?

Hi, non smiling photos of your face from the front and side would help with the evaluation. I have performed many facial shaping procedures using dermal fillers, facial implants (cheek, chin), liposuction and/or facelifts for over 30 years. Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces. Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front. Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.

Think of facial beauty as something that "must" address all layers of the face including the skeletal structure of the cheeks and chin, the overlying SMAS muscle, amount and position of subcutaneous fat and finally the degree of skin laxity. It's an "urban myth" that pulling tissues over flat cheeks and a weak chin can create a beautiful or handsome face. Similarly, dermal fillers or facial implants alone can't lift and remove excess skin from the face and neck. Natural looking beauty is created by the aesthetic vision of what tissue layers need to be adjusted, by what technique and amount.

Botox, Xeomin or Disport can be used to soften unwanted lines and wrinkles around the eyes ("Crow's Feet"), the mouth Glabella and Forehead.

Hope this helps.

Botox and Facial Fillers: selecting the doctor for you.

Injectable procedures including Botox and Facial Fillers are still procedures with their own risks and benefits. 

With appropriate treatment selection and meticulous technique, the results can be natural and pleasing. An overly aggressive generic treatment produces a fake and obvious result. 

I recommend a full consultation, where the physician asks you questions, examines your face, and performs a photoanalysis. She/he can then recommend a customized treatment plan appropriate for your unique face for a safe and happy result. Safety comes first. 

Victor Chung, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hello, and thanks for your question. I trained in San Diego, so I know there are many first-rate cosmetic dermatologists there. I suggest doing research on this site, and meet with a couple of different injectors in order to find one that feels really understands your aesthetic goals. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.  

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Best doctor in San Diego for face fillers?

Though I can not recommend a specific plastic surgeon, I am attaching a link below to the ASPS website that will allow you to search for quality injectors in your area.  I would also recommend searching realself.com and San Diego to find a listing of physicians that are active in your area. Hope this helps.

Fillers Under the Eyes and Crow's Feet

It sounds like you need a combination of fillers and Botox for this area.  Since the under eye area is very delicate you should consider Restylane or Belotero under the eye. Please consult only a board certified dermatologist with expertise in facial injections for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green