Braces/underbite (Photo)

Hello i would like to know if it would be possisble to get braces then the surgery and the estimate cost also would i be able to do payments on both when i was younger i went to the denist and said surgery was require i haven't gone in sometime because i cannot afford it i would really like to fix my smile also someone when i yawn my jaw pops

Your smile

Hi, thanks for sending your questions. It appears from your pictures that we need to first make sure there are no cavaties, and all teeth are healthy, then we can discussed orthodontics and options. One thing I am sure is that your overall results will look amazing when you are done. I encourage you to visit a provider in your area who is familiar with smile transformations that you need, or visit our OC office. I wish you the best.

Los Angeles Dentist