What is the cost of getting body fat sucked out of you? (photos)

The fat out of my legs ,butt ,belly and arms.

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring / Nonsurgical CoolSculpting, Vanquish

Costs for liposuction and VASER Hi Definition body contouring vary by region and practice, but they usually cost several thousand. You may need a tummy tuck, as you have a lot of fat and skin on your abdomen. Other areas of your body may be treated with nonsurgical methods of eliminating fat, such as Vanquish and CoolSculpting. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Cost for liposuction

Hello Sadie and thanks for your question and posted photos. An in person examination is necessary since it looks like your abdomen would need a tummy tuck to have great results. Be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.Best wishes.

Hector Milla, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

What is the cost of getting body fat sucked out of you?

Hello Sadie Willard - Thanks for your question. The cost of liposuction will vary by surgeon and by area of the country. We perform a lot of liposuction in my Denver practice.  For you, liposuction of all the areas you are looking to treat will cost several thousand dollars when you add surgeon's fee, anesthesia costs, and facility charges together. The exact cost can't be determined without seeing you in person. Check out my video link for info about liposuction with some before and afters. If you have more questions, I would be happy to see you in my Denver office. Take care, Dr. Shah

Manish H. Shah, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon

The cost of liposuction

I suggest using RealSelf to get an assessment of what costs for liposuction can be. Go to the procedure section of the website and find liposuction and click on the tab that says cost. There are many price points of actual costs paid by patients across the country. Best, Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD