How can I correct my uneven top lip? (photo)

My top lip has always bothered me because of how uneven it is. One side has more of a point to it, and the other side has more of a curve. The side with a point also appears fuller towards the corner of my lip and the rounder side seems to disappear near the corner. Overall, though, the side with the point is not as full as the side that is rounder. I like how my top lip is smaller than my bottom lip though and I would like to keep it that way. Is this possible to correct?

Lip Augmentation with Fillers or Lip Implant or Fat -- Go Slow, Use Cannulas

Fillers, implants, fat, can all be used to contour a lip.  Even surgery.  Please see an expert with experience.  Best, Dr. Emer.

How can I correct my uneven top lip?

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photograph.  I see your areas of concern and do feel that the conservative placement of a thin dermal filler, such as Restylane Silk, will help achieve the added definition to your right upper lip while being able to achieve modest increases in your upper lip volume that does not impact the ratio of your upper to lower lip.  Hope this helps.

Lip Filler for Asymmetry

It is very common to use lip filler for asymmetry.  I see patients with your exact concern almost daily, and I have had great success using injectable fillers for subtle but very effective results.  Be sure to visit with an expert injector in your area that has experience with lip injections and you should be able to achieve your goals quite nicely.  Best Regards

Sean R. Weiss, MD
New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon

Conservative Lip Augmentation For Symmetry

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photograph.  Sorry that you are having some concerns about the appearance of your upper lip.  Based on your photograph, you appear to be an excellent candidate for a conservative lip augmentation for symmetry with a small amount of a filler such as Juvederm.  Beautiful and natural results can be achieved.  Please be sure to see an expert injector for an in-person consultation to fully discuss your concerns and your goals and expectations in order to determine the best treatment plan.  Hope this helps and best wishes!