Should I be concerned if I slacked on wearing my Invisalign for 22 hours over the weekend?

I work my aligners for about 16-17 hours each day this weekend? Did I mess everything up? They seem to be fitting ok.

Not wearing Invisalign trays as directed...#DrSoftTouch

To ensure optimal results, Invisalign trays should be worn 22 hours per day for two weeks. I would encourage you to discuss your concerns with your dentist, who knows the specifics of your case. He/she may recommend wearing your current tray for an additional day or so. Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.

Optimum wear time for invisalign

Hi, the optimum time recommended by invisalign is 22 hours per day. Normally most dentists would recommend that for best output. Wearing them anything over 16-17 hours is still good. Just be watchful and try not to let it be any less than that.

Natwarlal Tibrewal, BDS
Leeds Dentist

Where them longer.

The time you indicated of 16 to 17 hours is not sufficient and you should add 2 more days on to your wesring of this set of aligners to ensure that the right amount of force has been applied to your teeth for the proper amount of time. If you continue to do what you did this past weekend, your case will likely get off track, and you will not get the results that have been pre-planned and designed by your dentist.

I hope this is helpful.