How can I find an ethnic rhinoplasty surgeon in New England area? (Photo)

Plan on getting a RhinoPlasty in the next two years!, but I would like to educate myself on the process, types and cost associated with the surgery. My goal is to find a Ethnic Rhinoplasty surgeon in New England area. Always disliked my big nose, but I plan on doing something about it. I would like a more symmetrical smaller nose that fits my face and ethnic background with masculine features. I would like to reduce the bulbous tip, wide nose and not so much flat from side views. Any suggestions?

Ethnic rhinoplasty

Rhinoplasty on African Americans has long been a significant part of my medical practice.  It's important to take into account all of the support and skin thickness issues unique to each person and from your photo I can find several characteristics of your nose that will require advanced rhinoplasty techniques.

Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty specialist for wide nose

It's important to find a rhinoplasty specialist who has dedicated a significant portion of their practice to the discipline of rhinoplasty. That surgeon will  have performed  many different ethnic rhinoplasties.

A few suggestions

Drs. Patrick Byrne (Johns Hopkins), Jamie DeRosa (Boston), Mark Constantian (New Hampshire) are all experienced, skillful, ethical rhinoplasty experts.

David W. Kim, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon