Can I use juvederm ultra 4 for lip?

Can I use juvederm ultra for lip?

Hi, I have performed many lip augmentation procedures using dermal fillers or lip implants for over 30 years. Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, the upper lip should be approximately 75 % the size of the lower lip for the lips to appear balanced. The lips can be augmented using a dermal filler or a Permalip implant. We often use Juvederm Ultra for lip augmentation.

Dermal filers and lip implants offer far more reliable volume to augment the lips than permanent fillers or fat injections that are also associated with increased, unwanted, side effects.

Hope this helps.

Juvederm for Lips

Good afternoon,

Juvederm is one of the more popular fillers used for lip augmentations. For best results, please contact a board certified surgeon in your area for a consultation.

Norman M. Rowe, MD

Can I use juvederm ultra 4 for lip

Juvederm Ultra or Ultra Plus, depending on how much volume you desire are generally the "go to " fillers for lip injections. 

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Can I use juvederm ultra for lip

Thank you for your question.  Juvaderm ultra is a good product used for lip augmentation. There are also many other options available. consult with an experienced injector. Best wishes. 

Lip Augmentation with fillers such as juvederm, restylane silk, belotero, volbella

HA type fillers like juvederm do great in the lip.  Please see an expert for treatment options.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Can I use juvederm ultra 4 for lip?

Hello, and thanks for your question. Yes, this is a good product for lip augmentation. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with an expert. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Juvederm Ultra 4 for lips

All HA fillers can be used in lips. Even though the products are reported to last longer in other areas of the face, my experience is that the longest duration one can expect is about 6 months in the lips. I have no experience with this product because it is not approved in the US, I'm just going on using Voluma in the lips.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Can I use JVD Ultra 4 for lip?

Thank you for sharing your question.  In the US we do not have Ultra 4, but as it looks to be similar to Voluma I would recommend against use in the lips initially and would favor a Juvederm Ultra Plus which better resembles your Ultra 3.  Hope this helps.

Juvederm for Lips

Juvederm for lips is an excellent filler for lip augmentation. If you want long-lasting results that will last about a year then this is a good choice for you. Best, Dr. Green