Is this a good result? 415cc over the muscle HP Sientra

Hi, I had BA 3 weeks ago. Subfascial 415 Hp implants. I went from a B to a DD. I wanted the 'fake' look...the push up bra look without the bra. I feel like they look nice but I want the experts to weigh in. Is this a successful result based on what I asked for? Also, will they continue to drop further? (I hope not!)

Sientra results

You have an excellent early post-operative result.  The breasts appear to be symmetric, the implants are in good position.  Continue to follow your surgeon's post-operative instructions to maintain a good result.

HP result

For 3 weeks after surgery, you appear to be recovering well.  Your opinion is what matters most, and should be discussed with your PS. Including all questions in the first 6 months, your PS should be given the opportunity to have the first say. 
Best regards,
Dr M

Rolando Morales Jr, MD

Sientra Implant

I'm glad you feel the implants "look nice" because your opinion is the most important one!  

Your early results look very good.  Good symmetry.  

Discuss with your surgeon about what bra to wear.  A good support bra may be help maintain the position of the implant.  

Implants

Your breasts look like they are in the right position. It is still early and they may change a bit with the healing.

Are your implants textured or smooth?

You have a great result, but honestly, what anybody else thinks is less important than what you think! Don't look for a reason (like a friend's comment or an "expert" weighing in) to decide you don't like what seems to have fulfilled your requests quite nicely.

If you have textured implants, they are designed to adhere to tissues, and will therefore have less movement, drop, or settling than smooth implants, which will drop over time, aging, and gravity's (constant) effects, even with supportive bras.

Your skin will stretch, and gravity works even on adherent textured implants, so there will be some dropping over time just like large "real" breasts. But slightly less with implants instead of your own tissue!

If you want more "fake" upper pole roundness (or what I call the "Baywatch coconut" look), nothing wrong with that--and I actually think you look nice nude--you can be even more enhanced superiorly with a good push-up bra.

Within the limits of your anatomy, tissue tensile strength and elasticity, and your goals and joint choices with your surgeon, this truly achieves as close to the look you aspire to without a capsular contracture, which can give you even more of a "fake" look, but at the cost of unnaturally-firm (hard) and painful croquet balls in your vest pockets. (BTW, this is not a good way to achieve the look you prefer, so this is a home run, in my estimation!) Cheers, and kudos to your surgeon. Best wishes! Dr. Tholen

Richard H. Tholen, MD, FACS
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Fake look with breast augmentation

You have an excellent result and, as you requested,  you have a "fake" look. How "fake" they look has more to do with the patient's own tissues since the implant your surgeon chose is certainly made to help achieve a fake look.  Your implants will settle some, but you look great. Enjoy your result. Best wishes. 

Francisco Canales, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Good result from breast augmentation

You have a great result.  Time and gravity will not stop now so yes, they will drop over time.  If you wear good supportive bras and avoid impact exercises, the descent will be slower.