How Many Pounds of Fat is 700 Cc?

i am 5' 5'' and weigh 140 lbs and want a brazilian butt lift but want to lose more weight. I am scared that i wont have enough fat to transfer. How many pounds if 700 cc?

Brazilian Butt Lift Requires Enough Abdominal and Waistline Fat To Be Transferred

The answer to your specific question is that 700ccs is roughly 1.5 lbs. I am not exactly sure how that question relates to your concern about having enough fat for a Brazilian Butt Lift however. I am assuming you are trying to correlate your weight loss with the usual amount of fat that is injected into the 'average' buttock which is around 350ccs. per side. Weight loss and fat availability, however, are not an exact correlation. But at around 140 lbs at your height, you may already be suspect for having enough fat for buttock augmentation.

Wt loss prior to bbl

I would not lose any weight if I were you prior to this operation.  We need this raw material to get tissue from and shape you better, curvier.  Once your grafts take and your waist is curvier, you'll have a different weight goal because of your new shape. 

Ricardo A. Meade, MD

How Many Pounds Is 700ccs?

Thank you for your question! You will see a noticably different result with 700cc.  Talk to your plastic surgeon about your desired results then you can decide whether gaining weight prior to your surgery is a good idea. Best of luck!

Dr Dhaval Patel
Double Board Certified
Plastic Surgeon
Chicago
Hoffman Estates
Oak Brook

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Weight Loss Before a Brazilian Butt Lift

Thank you for your question.  If you are concerned about having enough fat for your Brazilian Butt Lift procedure, I would not advise weight loss prior to your surgery date.  Remember that the limiting factor of a BBL is how much excess fat is available for harvest, purification and then re-introduction to the buttocks.  My recommendation would be to have your BBL and then consider extra weight loss if you are still not at your goal or target weight.  I hope this helps and best of luck!

How Many Pounds of Fat is 700 Cc?

Less than a couple of pounds. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Fat transfer in a Brazilian butt lift

The Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective technique that can improve the contour of your bottom and create a beautiful result. It is a combination of procedures that consists of aggressive liposuction of the abdomen hips and waist and lower back, separation and processing of the fat that has been collected, and strategic grafting to the gluteal area.

700 mL of fat is approximately 1 1/2 pounds. When we consult with our patients, we do not emphasize the numbers or amount of fat as much as the ultimate result. No one will know or care how many cc you have if you have a beautiful result. We emphasize to our patients that a large butt is not necessarily a beautiful butt. The beauty of this procedure comes from the way the new butt contour can complement the rest of your frame.
Be sure they work the plastic surgeon that is board-certified and has a great deal of experience in Brazilian butt lift, surgery, fat grafting, and liposuction.

Brazilian butt lift

My suggestion is not lose any weight.  I have performed many fat graftings for buttock augmentation and I have found that the more fat that can be transferred the better.  You should consider that between 20-30% of the transferred fat will get absorbed.

Shahin Javaheri, MD

How much do 700 cc of Fat weigh in pounds?

Cubic centimeters (CC) is a unit of volume not of weight. But 1 cc of water weighs 1 gram (or .o4 ounces) and 700 cc of water (or grams) weigh 24.69 pounces or 1.54 pounds. Dr. Peter Aldea

1.5 Pounds

If you’re considering a Brazilian butt lift and are worried about the adequacy of donor sites, further weight loss should not be a consideration.Seven hundred cc’s of fat would be approximately one and a half pounds.This is the typical amount of fat that’s used to augment one buttock.