I Am Planning to Get Invisalign Braces from India During my Holiday and I Am Living in UK?

Will this work? Can I get all aligners at once and keep changing according to my dentist in India? I am attaching my teeth close up pik and my Orthodontist told I should remove 2 teeth from top and 2 from bottom as I don't have gaps to put the metal braces. Is this possible? How much would be approximate cost to get this done in India?

Doing Orthodontic Treatment Overseas

Although it will likely be cheaper to go this route in the short term, I would highly suggest against doing it.  Especially if someone has told you that you may need 4 teeth removed.  That would indicate you have lots of crowding.  Invisalign will not be a good choice for such significant crowding. 

Besides, your orthodontic treatment is an ongoing process.  It cannot be done with just one visit to a dentist/orthodontist overseas.  

You will be wasting your time and money by doing it this way, no matter what the dentist in India tells you.  Over the long-run, you will have to pay again back in the UK to have it done properly.

Also, we use metal braces for severely crowded teeth all the time.  The level of crowding is not a determining factor for whether we can or cannot use metal braces.  Unfortunately, that argument that was given does not hold water.  

Please don't do it!

Toronto Orthodontist

Invisalign India

Invisalign is unfortunately not available in India as of now. We have other companies such as ClearPath and K-Line which provide clear aligners for orthodontic treatment here.

The cost ranges from Rs. 1,10,000 to 1,30,000 (UK Pounds 1100 - 1300) depending on the complexity of the case. Without examining it would be hard to comment on whether or not this treatment would be a good option for you.

Prashant Nanda, MDS
India Dentist

Invisalign in india

we charge US$3050 for invisalign complex cases. only thing u have to take into consideration is u have to stay for 45 days in india.

Nirav Patel, MDS
India Dentist

You can go ahead if your treatment is less than 1 yr

Hi.invisalign is now available in india.

it all depends on the complexity of the case.for simple orthodontic corrections,one initial impression can make all aligners, without the need of refinement aligners at the end or mid treatment impressions,for trouble shooting problems with aligners.clearpath and k Line are two systems in india,with international courier delivery.clearpath will treat mild to moderate cases,with or without tooth extraction.k line from germany can treat mild to moderately severe malicclusions with or without tooth extractions

Aashish Mathesul, MDS
India Orthodontist