Crease on back of my veneer. How can it be fixed??

I have a crease on back of my veneer I went to the doctor and she said its because of the way the veneer is. But I can feel with my fingernail and im scared it might have a leakage later on. It doesnt show up in thr x-ray.

Crease on back of #veneer #DrSoftTouch

Thanks for posting your photo. From the looks of things, what you are feeling is the transition from your veneer to your natural tooth. If it's bothersome, your dentist may be able to polish the area for you to make it less noticeable. I hope this helps. Follow me for more questions and answers.

Crease on porcelain veneer

Hard to see in the photo, however, it sounds as if you may have a small gap between the veneer and your tooth.  Your dentist can try to polish this or even seal it if there is a gap.  I hope this helps.

Ronald Konig DDS
Houston Dentist

Crease on back of veneers

Thanks for sending a photo with your question.  From this photo it looks as if they are sealed really well.  You are probably feeling the transition of the porcelain to the natural enamel.  Normal to feel a slight difference.  It should not be an issue.  Best of luck

Leonard Tau, DMD
Philadelphia Dentist

Crease In Veneer

From this photo it looks as if they are sealed really well.  You are probably feeling the transition of the porcelain to the natural enamel.  Normal to feel a slight difference.  It should not be an issue.  Best of luck.