Alarplasty around Arizona?

I want to get an alarplasty operation done, however, I live in Arizona and the prices are double/triple of what the surgeon in this website have quoted and much less experience. If you're a surgeon with experience in this operation and are in or neighbor to the state of Arizona please quote me your average price. I would love to have a consultation to further review the operation. Also, I am prefer to have local anethesia for this operation to cut the cost down. Thank you

Alarplasty surgery cost

Hi Ktedomoji,Thanks for your question. It ranges from 1500-3500 depending on how and where the surgery is done but also understand that changing the base of your nose will have some effect on the tip as well. I hope this helps. Good Luck! 

All
the best,

Carlos Mata MD, MBA, FACS

#rhinoplasty #ala