Did the nose fillers spread or is it normal? (photos)

I've had a non surgical nose job "fillers" 36 hours ago. I feel it's a bit swollen with tiny bump on the left side . Did the nose fillers spread or is it normal? I was injected on the bridge and the tip of the nose.

Non Surgical Nose Job

Your results look quite good. Sometimes there can be a little bump on the side of the radix (the area at the top of the nose) after the procedure because some of the product spread to there during the procedure. Its OK to massage that bump and see if you can make it spread and minimize its visibility. Sometimes it takes a few days for any residual post procedure swelling to resolve. This is why I like to bring my Non Surgical Nose Job patients back for a touch up visit 2 weeks after the initial procedure. At that time I know that any swelling has resolved and we can make adjustments if necessary.

If your Non Surgical Nose Job was performed with a hyaluronic acid filler like Juvederm or Restylane or Voluma, your injector can dissolve any bumps by injecting a tiny amount of an enzyme. This can be done at any time, so don't worry - you are not stuck with a bump. 

Hope that helps!

Non-Surgical Nose Job

Thank you for your question in regards to a non-surgical nose job. Swelling is common with injectables and can last up to two weeks for it to subside and notice total correction. The small bump can be lightly massage to help smooth it out. To be sure, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS