Fractional co2 intervals between session, how long?

I have completed 4 laser treatments with 4 weeks interval.. now, i got so busy and i might be get the 5th one 10 weeks later after my last one.. will that be ok?

How long bw sessions

I tell my patients to wait 4-6 weeks between sessions, it allows time for skin to heal and get ready for next session.  Make sure to sunblock. Sunblock is key after treatments are preformed. The less sun exposure the better. Goodluck.

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Depends on fractional density and skin type for CO2

The density of fractional laser resurfacing and your skin type will play an important part regarding intervals. For fair skin, I usually wait 4-10 weeks, for darker skin types, usually 6-12 weeks. The use of SPF and bleaching agents can also help reduce unwanted pigmentation between treatments. All the best, Dr Davin S. Lim 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Fractional CO2 after 10 week delay

Yes. My policy is to wait at least 4 weeks between treatments. Having a 10 week interval will in no way compromise your results. Of course, you will want to be very precautions with sun exposure for several weeks after treatments. I hope this helps.

David Hartman, MD, FACS
Canton Facial Plastic Surgeon