I have burned Skin due to Yellow peeling oil. What treatment would you recommend? (photos)

please help me I used YELLOW peeling oil on my underarm and I put it 3x a day for 3 consecutive days andy underarm becomes super red i think the oil burns my skin please help me what to do....

Burn After Peeling Underarms

Thank you for your question. Discontinue the use of the peeling procduct. Using at home peels of any sort is not recomended. Make an appointmemt to see a dermatologist to help treat the burn in your underarms. You will probably have some peeling for a while after and may need to avoid using deoderant until after the area is completely healed.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon