What is the best alternative to alpha lipoic acid? What glutathione/antioxidant combination should I take for best whitening?

I am taking alpha lipoic acid (I added ALA lastweek on my supplement intake) together with other antioxidants (for whitening purposes) and I notice I get too many small pimples. I know for sure the cause of it ALA. By the way, I am taking Vit c 1000mg, ALA 600 mg, LGlutathione 600 mg, Grapeseed Extract 100 mg, N Acetyl Cysteine 600 mg, Natural Vitamin E 400iU. And i plan to switch ALA to a supplement you'll recommend. I am planning also to add supplements like milk thisle and CoQ10.

Thanks for your query. You can switch to reservatrol. It is a potent antioxidant and is a very good alternative for ALA. coQ10 and milk thistle are also good options. The entire mixture is good for you. Hope it helps
All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon