Who performs surgery for male gynecomastia in buffalo new york?

Here is a link to doctors in your area that performs male breast reduction surgery.

Hope this helps!
Lori

Seek a Board Certified Surgeon for Gynecomastia

Regardless of the geographical location, it is most important to select a plastic surgeon who is #board-certified and has a great deal of experience with male breast #reduction. Plastic surgeons who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery are suitable to perform your procedure. Aside from checking board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Please be advised that each patient is unique and previous results are not a guarantee for individual outcomes. As with all cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic. With any surgical procedure, there are some risks which your doctor will discuss with you during your consultation.

Gynecomastia in Buffalo NY

Gynecomastia treatment will vary depending on the condition of the breast tissue.  If the gynecomastia is predominantly fatty enlargement, then liposuction may be the best option.  If the breast tissue is firm behind the areola, direct removal may be needed.  Either way, a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon would be the appropriate person to contact if you are considering treatment of this condition.  Usually word of mouth and asking people you know is the best way to find a plastic surgeon but when a patient is self conscious about a condition such as gynecomastia, this may not be appropriate.  I suggest going to Surgery.org.  This is the website of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons.  There is a find a Plastic Surgeon feature that should help you locate a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who treats gynecomastia.  Search Male Breast Enlargement.
I hope this helps!

Samuel Shatkin, Jr., MD
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Best Wishes.