Is it possible to make eyebrows an even height with Botox? (Photo)

I have one eyebrow that's a tad higher than the other and was wondering if Botox could fix that?!

BOTOX Can Treat Asymmetry

The answer to your question, kimali, is yes, BOTOX absolutely can correct uneven eyebrows by relaxing the muscle on one side. But ... the treatment requires choosing an experienced, board-certified specialist who is very familiar with the amount of BOTOX needed to create the results you want to achieve. I also want to share that no one's face is perfectly symmetrical. The asymmetry you mention is very minimal in your photo and probably not noticeable to most people. If it's something that bothers, though, seek out a top BOTOX provider who can give you the precise results you want. Good luck!

San Diego Dermatologist

BOTOX Can Treat Asymmetry

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

San Diego Dermatologist

Botox to address eyebrow symmetry

Absolutely! Botox is a great product for creating more symmetry with the brows. I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified physician who can assess you in person and determine how many units would be necessary. It’s important to find a Botox expert to avoid getting a droopy brow (from using too much Botox) or injecting in unnecessary places. I personally take a conservative approach and would rather add more product if necessary, but every physician has their own style and technique. You want to find someone whose personality and vision are aligned with your own.

Babak Azizzadeh, MD

Botox to address eyebrow symmetry

Babak Azizzadeh, MD

Is it possible to make eyebrows an even height with Botox?

Thank you for your question. From your photo it appears as though your eyebrows are fairly even. That being said, Botox injections can help to even out eyebrows. Visit an expert injector to be assessed.

Botox Cosmetic® injections for brow shaping/lifting can definitely fix uneven brows. Since the art and science of Botox Cosmetic® brow shaping is an advanced technique, please consult a board certified aesthetic dermatologist for a consultation.   

Manjula Jegasothy, MD
Miami Dermatologist

Manjula Jegasothy, MD
Miami Dermatologist

Even Eyebrows

It's certainly possible to make eyebrows more even with Botox.  Be sure you work with a doctor who understands the technique of using less units -- the baby Botox idea.

Even Eyebrows

Botox and Uneven Eyebrows

You can usually inject "baby Botox" into the forehead area and even out the brows with Botox.  Be certain to consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Botox and Uneven Eyebrows

Yes, in most cases

Thanks for your question. This is a question that we get asked often by our patients.  As long as the botox is placed strategically, you can obtain your desired result. These are advanced techniques so be sure to get an experienced cosmetic dermatologist consultation for recommendations and treatment options. Since you are close to Calgary, come visit us at our clinic. You can give a call at 403-271-3627. All the best.

Alim R. Devani, MD, FRCPC
Calgary Dermatologist

Yes, in most cases

Alim R. Devani, MD, FRCPC
Calgary Dermatologist

Can botox fix uneven eyebrows

For a mild difference between the two eyebrows like you have, botox is my preferred treatment. CLICK ON THE LINK below for an example. An experienced injector with knowledge of the anatomy in that area can tailor the treatment for your needs. 

Jeffrey M. Joseph, MD
Newport Beach Oculoplastic Surgeon

Can botox fix uneven eyebrows

Jeffrey M. Joseph, MD
Newport Beach Oculoplastic Surgeon

The answer. Is Yes in most cases

Botox is a neuromodulator that could weaken the movement of facial muscles. A good injector should be able to identify the asymmetry and inject the overacting muscle so that the brow looks si metric  

The answer. Is Yes in most cases

Botox for brow height

Botox can certainly be used for this reason.

You should see an experienced injector with proven results, especially in this area, in order to have a thorough evaluation and to discuss the different strategies to achieve your desired results. Good luck!

Botox for brow height