Can I use Rogaine and Rapidbrow on my eyebrows at the same time?

I have very thin, sparse, and light eyebrows. Recently, I've decided that I want to grow them out. I read good reviews online about Rapidbrow, so I ordered it and have been using it for a couple days now. I also have some Rogaine I purchased, and I was wondering if it is okay to use both products on my eyebrows at the same time. If it is, when would be the best time to apply them? Should I do the Rapidbrow in the morning/night and the Rogaine in the afternoon? Also, do they actually work?

Rogaine and Rapidbrow on my eyebrows

Rogaicontains minoxidil and that will not  work for your thin, sparse, and light eyebrows, it works for thinning hair..I have no idea about Rapidbrow product .

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Getting Eyebrows to Grow

I recommend getting a formal consultation with a hair loss expert. The best options for regrowing eyebrows are PRP and progesterone injections and/or hair transplantation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Eyebrow

The best treatment for eyebrows that are spotty or not strong enough is a hair transplant. Rogainie will not get a reasonable result

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon