Cool sculpting : 4 cool max applicators suggested for treating abdomen area in Los Angeles?

1)What is the normal cost for cool sculpting by applicator size? What can be considered a good deal if going for more areas? 2) Should I try to reduce tummy by other methods and then go for cool sculpting to make sure all the fat cells are dead?3) I was told each area takes 30 mins approximately. But in many sites I see its an hr. Is it because of technology or just this establishment? Would this mean I would need the same procedure in the same area again? Thanks in advance for answering

Coolsculpting and Size for Abdomen and Price and Time

The time for each piece depends on which applicator is necessary and fits best for you.  The new Cool-Advantage only takes 35 minutes whereas some of the other applicators take one hour.  It is best to consult an expert in Coolsculpting to customize a treatment plan for you.  We have all of the applicators and have been doing Coolsculpting since it was first launched with excellent results.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Grene

CoolSculpting cost and treatment time

CoolSculpting is a fantastic, non-invasive treatment to reduce abdominal fat.  Cost can vary significantly from provider to provider (and especially from city-to-city).  Usually, you're looking at $1000+ per applicator.  Being in Pasadena, I'm sure there are a multitude of providers in your area, so you could call around to experienced Dermatologist and Plastic Surgeon offices and inquire about prices.  30-40 minutes for treatment sounds about right.

Jill C. Fichtel, MD
Columbus Dermatologic Surgeon

New applicators

The new Advantage applicators take only 35 minutes so this is correct.  Depending on the amount of fat that you have ,4 large applicators may indeed be necessary.  Your cost per treatment would start at $4800 with 4 large applicators normally.  You can call around to see if anyone is doing deals.

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Coolsculpting/Sculpsure/Liposuction/Body Contouring/ High Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question.

Prices vary from practice to practice.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can also go to the Zeltiq website to find a CoolSculpting provider in your area.  Then You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

CoolSculpting The Abdominal Area

Hi Suv. The cost for CoolSculpting will vary depending on the amount of treatment required. The large, CoolMax applicator typically costs $1200-$1500. You have been given an extensive treatment plan, but it may not be the best one for you necessarily. We have the new CoolAdvantage applicator which takes 35 minutes per treatment, but this is a standard size applicator and not a large one. The new large applicator is not out yet, therefore, treatment with the large applicator is still 60 minutes. If you were told 35 minutes for a CoolMax applicator then I would be cautious as to whether you are being treated with an actual CoolSculpting device. Please make sure you are seen by an experienced provider and if there is any concern you may want to get a second opinion. Hope this helps.

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

Coolsculpting/Price/Other Methods--VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

Coolsculpting is a 60 minute procedure and works best when in combination with other treatments. And with 4 treatments, you might want to consider an alternative that will guarantee you better results. I suggest a 4D HI DEFINITION contouring specialist if you want fat removal, contouring and skin tightening in the abdomen.  VASER liposuction can sculpt and contour the body and results can be seen immediately. Please consult with an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

4 Coolmax applicators for abdomen?

This is a lot of treatment and you should get a surgical evaluation. At this point it is still a 60 minute procedure because the newer, quicker handpiece is not out yet. Sometimes doing more sessions means there is a volume discount but that is variable according to wear you go.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

4 cool max to the abdomen

1. The normal cost for the Cool Max is $1400-1500 each. When you buy more you should expect a price break.

2. If you are getting quoted 4 cool max you are obviously spending near a surgical price, be sure you are seeking a consultation that is educated on surgical options too (if you wish that opinion). In my practice my RN's all give honest opinions on cost and outcome expectations. When you do that many cool max treatments and possible retreats, it might be worth discussing surgical options. 

3. The cool max is 60 minutes long. The new applicator coming out in December will be 35 minutes long but this is not released yet. This is inaccurate. 

4. Are you sure it's cool sculpting? 

5. Repeats are often needed for best results. 

I hope this helps!