How soon after sculpture can I get a Halo treatment?

Time between procedures

Based on the context of the question, I believe you are asking about sculptra and Halo. Sculptra is used for the correction of shallow to deep nasolabial fold contour deficiencies and other facial wrinkles. Sculptra should be performed after Halo Laser with an adequate time between procedures (typically 3 weeks). Your treating physician can better guide you as he or she knows the scope of the procedures and the specifics about you. 

Halo and Sculpture

In my opinion these two procedures could be done at the same appointment. I don't know of any sculpture being done on the face. Best of luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Right away!

Thanks for the question. If you didn't have the sculptsure done on your face, then you should be able to have the Halo treatment right away. Even if you did have your face treated, the sculptsure works at a much deeper level of the tissue so the Halo should still be ok to have. Best of luck!~Dr. Sieber