Halo Laser - is it safe for all skin types?

Is this safe for all skin types.?I am part Asian.

Skin types and Halo

In the hands of an expert, Halo can be successfully used for a wide range of skin types including Asian. Consult in person with an expert in Halo who can provide other options for you.

Safe on all skin types

Thanks for the great question. Halo is safe on all skin types. Most other lasers are not safe on all skin types so be careful. Make sure you consult with someone experienced using Halo before your treatment. Best of luck in your area!~Dr. Sieber

Halo laser on dark skin types

Halo is a laser that is safe for Asian skin. Halo is a great laser because the operator can change the settings so easily to treat your skin type. Schedule a consultation with a laser specialist to see what the laser can do for you.

Robert G. Aycock, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

YES!

Halo HFL is a revolutionary laser because it is a simultaneous combination of ablative and non ablative lasers. The effects can be very dramatic. This is no different for darker skin types.  I have several patients skin types 1-6 we have treated (we were the first in the country to do so). In addition, Ive consulted with several doctors from Thailand, Japan, Korea and China regarding safe treatment parameters for Skin types 4,5 and 6.  Patients have experienced increased skin reflectivity (the Halo glow), improvement in texture and improvement in pores.   Most notably, fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes improve dramatically.  Please feel comfortable visiting your local provider who has Halo. If they haven't treated skin type 4 or 5 they will know how to reach out to me.Best of luck - -CR