Is there a Brazilian butt lift alternative without fat transfer? (Photos)

I don't like my saggy butt. I would like to get a lift but without the fat transfer just to get a round nice shape. I have a lot of fat on my butt, can't that just be rearranged? Is there such thing? I've been researching online but can't find anything. I don't like how BBL looks on certain people, i would just like to get rid of the fat and get a somehow firm round butt.

BBL without the Fat Transfer

You are not alone, many women who are looking at the Brazilian Butt Lift want to enhance the shape of their buttock, but don't really want a bigger buttock. You are looking for a "round nice shape" and that really is what the BBL does - it creates the perception of a lift by transforming both the buttock fat pocket and the flank fat pocket.

A BBL is not necessarily all about creating the largest butt possible, it is about re-shaping the love handles and the buttocks to create a nice curve between the butt and the waist.

That said, I have developed a procedure I use precisely in cases like yours, and I've donned it the B'more Butt Lift (since I practice in Baltimore). Like the BBL, it enhances the buttocks by changing the relationship of the waist, hips and buttocks, but it doesn't not involve any re-injection of fat.

If you are wanting a more subtle buttocks enhancement, consider consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon experienced with fat transfer procedures to discuss specific goals and options.

Best Wishes!

Brazilian butt lift alternative?

Thank you for your question. There are many people out there selling “nonsurgical” procedures where they inject substances for buttock augmentation. NONE of these are reliable procedures and can be very dangerous. You look like a great candidate for a BBL procedure. With Brazilian butt lift, patients can look forward to a double benefit: reducing areas of unwanted fat while gaining a perkier, rounded posterior. Each procedure must be planned according to the individual needs of patients, harvesting fat from target areas of the torso, thighs or knees and transferring it to create smooth, attractive contours optimized for each person. You can also consider Buttock/Hip Implants (semi-solid silicone rubber implants that cannot rupture &/or leak). Both are great options but what it comes down to, like any surgery, is proper patient selection. You are quite thin, some refinement liposuciton of your back and love handles would accentuate the results of a buttock augmentation. The most important thing is to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety. Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

Is there a Brazilian butt lift alternative without fat transfer?

There are some alternatives but I don't think they will give you the results that you are looking for. A posterior body lift actually lifts your buttocks by cutting extra loose skin out superior to your buttocks. This will make the skin tighter but will not give you a round shape. It can even flatten out your buttocks more. Butt implants will add volume but have a very high complication rate. Injection of fillers can add volume but gets very expensive as it requires a very high volume of product. From your photos, it looks like you are a great candidate for a Brazilian butt lift. It is important for you to know that you don't have to have the results of other patients that you have seen. You have control in telling us what you want and we can tailor the BBL for you. Go see a few different board certified plastic surgeons in your area.

BBL

I feel that a BBL would be your best option for the most natural look.  Go on some consultations with board certified plastic surgeons and ask to look at multiple before and after photos.   A gluteal implant is an option, however.  Best wishes.

Jules Walters, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Something Besides a Brazilian Butt Lift?

Based on your photos, a BBL would be the method of treatment in my hands. Buttock implants are capable of a small enhancement but are not without complications. Implants are more commonly used in patients with little fat and small, under-developed buttocks.

In your research, you probably noticed that after a BBL, there are lots of different shapes and looks that can be achieved. That is why it is so important for the plastics surgeon and the patient undergoing a BBL to be on the same page prior to the procedure to get the desired look. This requires looking at photographs and discussing with your plastic surgeon what can and cannot be done with fat grafting in your unique body shape. There is a great deal of sculpting and shaping that can be achieved in a BBL.

While it would be nice if there was a procedure that would let the surgeon move and reshape the fat in the buttocks without grafting, that procedure does not exist today.

Before you stop considering a BBL, meet with a plastic surgeon who is accomplished at fat grafting augmentation of the buttocks to see what can be accomplished for you. Best of luck.

Herluf G. Lund, Jr, MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfer to buttock

If you are opposed to a fat transfer you may consider a silicone gluteal implant. There is no way to rearrange your current fat to make it seem larger or firmer. Consult with a few plastic surgeons in person for a complete exam and review of your options.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD