BBL after having permanent fillers?

My question is can i do BBL fat transfer or butt implant if i had a permanent fillers surgery on my butt one year ago? Also is it possible to eliminate fillers from the butt?? please help!

BBL after fillers

As a general statement it is possible to have either a BBL or implants placed after having had fillers injected.

You may be at slightly higher risk for complications from either one of these procedures.

It is not possible to completely remove permanently injected fillers.

Much depends on what substance was injected.

Most plastic surgeons have seen devastating complications from body contouring using products such as free silicone.
If this were safe viable options they would be used routinely.

Unfortunately they are not and few plastic surgery in the United States use fillers for body contouring.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.

Yes you can do BBL if you have been injected with silicone.  Extreme care must be exercised by the surgeon to make sure no granulomas form and some of the silicone may need to be removed first if hard, etc.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute