Showering after surgery?

When can I shower after surgery? I'm getting a Brazilian butt lift on the 14th and was wondering how long until I can clean myself? And will I be needing help showering?

Showering after surgery?

My patients are not only allowed but they are required to start taking showers the next day, after any type of surgery.  You may need some help showering the first day or two.

Showering after surgery

Thanks for your question. You can shower the following day after your BBL procedure.
Hope this helps!Dr. Newall

German Newall, MD

Showering after surgery?

It's a good question. It's always best to direct specific postoperative questions to your surgeon. They will give you exact recommendations.

In my office patients are allowed to shower the day after surgery.