Will PRP recover hair on my temples and hair line area? (photos)

I have lost plenty of hair on my temples and hair line area. I am undergoing a PRP therapy that involves 10 sessions, one week apart. I have undergone 3 sessions so far. Will PRP help me to regain my lost hair at temples and hair line. I am attaching my pictures of the area in question. Most of my hair loss took place in last one year. I am using using minoxidil (5%) for last 2 and a half year. Thank you , looking forward to the answers.

PRP for lost hair

PRP will not regrow hair that has been lost. PRP with thicken your hair that is thinning. It maximizes the growth for hair to stop shedding. I would ask the doctor you are receiving the treatment through if you have concerns though.

Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

In my opinion, if you have lost hair for more than three years, the re-establishment of your old hairline will be difficult. Find a p r p expert. Ask questions. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon