Tummy tuck after CoolSculpting?

I recently had CoolSculpting and am considering looking into getting a tummy tuck in a few months. I do have some hardness in the treated area (treatment was 10 days ago), but am told that it should start to dissipate over the coming weeks/months. Is there anything that prevents getting a tummy tuck after CoolSculpting?

Tummy tuck after CoolSculpting

Thank you for your question. You can have Tummy tuck after healing of Cool sculpting vivis a board certified plastic surgeon.

Tummy tuck after coolsculpting?

Though I would wait to have the tummy tuck after the hardness dissipates, a tummy tuck is definitely not contraindicated after Coolsculpting.  In fact, tummy tucks after coolsculpting are a common occurrence.hope this helps and best wishes.

Shayne Webb, MD

Tummy tuck after coolsculpting

Thank you for your question.There is no reason you shouldn't be able to undergo a tummy tuck following cool sculpting.  I would wait until the hardness you are feeling in the treatment area softens however and seek a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Best Dr. L

Andre Levesque, MD

Tummy Tuck after Cool Sculpting

There should not be any contraindication for abdominoplasty after Cool Sculpting, provided you are a good candidate.  It also depends upon areas treated- the upper abdomen will not be removed, but repositioned.  If there are residual issues, they may persist.An exam and consultation with a plastic surgeon is recommended to discuss your options and expectations.