How much would porcelain veneers cost in Orlando, FL? Am I being overcharged by my doctor?

My doctor quoted me $950+ for a wax mock up (first visit), one laser treatment ($315) and 6 porcelain veneers ($2200 each). I've seen her before and after photos and it turned out great so I believe in her work. I also received a lumineers quote from my original dr ($1900 each) Should I shop around? Anything would help, thanks!

Cost of porcelain #veneers #DrSoftTouch

Hello there,
The price will generally vary by region and dental office. It is okay to look around, but be willing to travel to save money. I would recommend really analyzing the before and after photos of actual patients of the doctor that you are considering. The best indicator to determine if the dentist is going to give you the results that he/she claims, is by viewing before and after photos of his/her patients that have undergone similar or the same procedures. Any dentist that has done hundreds or thousands of these cases should have at least 10 to 20 great before and after photos. Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO area (O'Fallon, IL)
Real Self 100

You have been quoted high end

That is a high end quote. As with any costly procedures I would get at least a second opinion. At least that way you don't have any regrets in the future.

Sonia Dilolli, DDS
Reston Dentist