Cost of PRP with ACell treatment for hair loss?

I have a consultation coming up for PRP with Acell treatment for hair loss. What can I expect for this type of PRP treatment to cost roughly? Looking to have it performed in Orlando. Thanks
See average cost near you for PRP for Hair Loss

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

PRP COSTS? ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS NJ

In our practice we charge $400 for 3 ml of PRP and $600 for 6 ml of PRP. This is PRP that is 4 to5 times concentration. It includes my Rapaport  sub dermal Depo injection technique. Hope this helps. Good luck.

PRPHAIRMD.COM 

Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

PRP

PRP treatment typically ranges from $700-$1000 per treatment. But I would recommend a reputable provider for treatment.

Kristin J. Tarbet MD, FACS
Bellevue Oculoplastic Surgeon

PRP Costs

PRP costs vary.  In my center, most patients receive a full 8 cc of concentrated PRP. It is prepared by the standards utilizing the technique the has been proven by orthopedic and facial plastic surgeon as reported in respected medical journals.  Many patients need a few treatments to maximize results and follow up is important. I have seen average costs at reputable centers, for full 8cc treatments, vary from about $700- $900.

Roy Stoller, DO, FAOCO, FAAO