Facial numbness after botox?

I had botox on my forehead a Month in a half ago.. I have feeling a burning sensation on my forehead and my face feels numb. .. I am very scare don't know what's going on. .. I called the clinic and they keep saying it isn't related to the botox. .. what should I do

Facial Numbness after botox

The numbness that you are experiencing is not related to the botox.  It is best to follow up with your family doctor and have a work up.

Numbness After Botox -- Not Normal, See Neurologist

If you have numbness afer botox that is not a normal complication and you should be seen by a neurologist who can evaluate the nerves in this area.  Best, Dr. emer

Facial numbness

Are you numb over your entire face? If so it is not related to the Botox injection to your forehead. You may want to visit your primary care physician to be evaluated for other causes. Sometimes there can be pain and rarely numbness around the area of the Botox injection, but this usually resides after 24-48 hours.

Jeffrey R. Raval, MD, FACS, MBA
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon