Cost of cosmetic bonding for small teeth and gaps?

I had braces in high school and stopped wearing my retainers. Since then a gap has showed up between my front teeth as well as other places. I want these gaps fixed without having to wear braces again. Also, even after I got my braces off, I was never happy with my smile because I have very small teeth. Is bonding an option to change the size/shape of my teeth?

Cosmetic options of small teeth with spaces #DrSoftTouch

Bonding can be used to close small spaces and increase the size of teeth. However, it is not very durable and stains easily. Bonding is less expensive upfront, usually costing 1/3 to 1/2 of what porcelain veneers cost, but you will likely have to have the bonding redone many times over the next several years. For the best esthetic result that will last decades, I would recommend at least four porcelain veneers. I hope this helps. Click save on the save button below my name, so that you may ask me more questions in the future.  

Invisalign can quickly close your gaps, but will not change tooth shape.

Invisalign is a great solution to closing small gaps without needing braces.  The advantage of closing the gaps with orthodontics is that there will be no need for drilling, shots, or maintenance of restorations.  However, its sounds to me like you want to also change the look of your smile and increase the size of your teeth.  In my office, we recommend ELITE porcelain veneers for stunning results.

Mark Edington, DDS
Las Vegas Dentist

Closing Small Spaces

Bonding in these areas can look artificial.  I would recommend either doing nothing, Invisalign, or four porcelain veneers.  Best of luck.  

Cost of cosmetic bonding?

The closing of spaces between your teeth and increasing the size can be achieved with cosmetic bonding, we do it everyday in our practice with direct resin veneers called Proveneers(formerly EasySmile Veneers).  You can look at some  of our before and after photos for results.  The nice thing about this procedure is that there is no filing or drilling your teeth(you get to keep all your healthy tooth structure), no shots, and the procedure is done in 1 short visit.  The cost is about $500 per tooth, but fees may be higher or lower in your area.  To make sure you get a great result, make sure you select a cosmetic dentist that is both experienced and excels in direct resin bonding.  It is a skill set that requires both  artistry and precision.  If you find the right person to do the treatment for you, you will be overjoyed with the results.