Birthmark excision process and cost?

I have this birthmark on my forehead and I hate it. I hate myself because of the way I look and it holds me back. Nobody gets it. I was bullied because of it and I get looks and fingers pointed at me. I've been begging my mom for years about getting it removed and she doesn't do anything. I've looked into various options and I just want it gone so I want the surgery. What would the process be and around how much would it cost?

Go with laser

That birthmark is fairly big, possibly 2 cm from the picture you posted.   If you were to do surgery and excise it out, it will leave a fairly big scar and also your skin will have to be pulled pretty tight which could make your forehead look uneven as it heals.  If I were in your situation, I would consider ablative laser to take off layers of the pigmented skin on your forehead. It will heal better and leave less scars.

Bellevue Family Physician

Birthmark Removal -- Laser Treatments, Surgical

Birthmarks can be improved with laser treatment or tattoo lasers. Excision can be performed but will leave a scar in its place, that can then be treated with lasers. Unfortunately, cost cannot be determined without an in person evaluation. I suggest consulting with an expert. Best, Dr. Emer