What to do with the hair after laser hair removal?

once the 1-2 weeks have past and all my hair is beginning to fall out, I have noticed that it does not actually fall out but is not attached either. I can simply remove all that dead hair with my fingers but it takes forever. I was wondering if there's an easier way to get rid of the hair that is just sitting there before the new hair grows in.

Hair after hair removal

What you are describing shows that you are getting a positive result from having your laser hair removal treatment. Typically, one may see hairs fall out themselves 2-3 weeks post treatment. There is no need for any additionally treatments to remove the hair, but if this is bothersome to you shaving or exfoliating can encourage this process. 

Laser Tattoo Removal Facts--Takes a series of treatments

Yes, you can shave the hair that is starting to shed. Keep in mind it will take a series of treatments to get the most improvement. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

1-2 weeks after laser hair removal

What you are describing sounds normal and that you are getting good results. You can shave it or exfoliate your skin to help gently remove the hairs. Make sure to wait 1-2 weeks after the treatment so you don't irritate your skin.

Laser

Hi, usually hair tends to shed 2 to 3 weeks after laser shots. If not , you can razor it off.