Pain in my vagina after a laser hair removal session?

I had a laser hair removal session yesterday in my bikini area and it was not the first time. this was my 5th or 6th session but this time i feel pain in my vigaina. i cant walk properly and whenever i spray water on it i feel pain.

Pain in the labia after bikini laser session?

There could probably be some burn on the labia. Have it checked by your doctor. Using a soothing aloe vera and a topical antibiotic containing bacitracin and polymyxin B for about 7days would help and eventually you should be okay. It is also possible for there to be concurrent infection, and hence proper examination by a physician would be helpful. Using nightly sitz bath also could help to soothe the skin and accelerate the healing process.

Edison Physician

Pain in private area after laser hair removal

You may have a burn the the outer labia. If possible you should take a look with a mirror to see where the pain is coming from. If it is a superficial burn, they can usually be soothed with topical aloe and triple antibiotic creams as needed. You should also definitely contact the clinic where you were treated and let them know your situation.

Pain in pubic area after laser hair removal

This sounds like there is a burn from the laser. I would discuss this with your provider. It might need topical medications to soothe the discomfort and promote proper healing.

Steven F. Weiner, MD