Another refinement is possible?

After doing my treatment of 25. I got a refinement pack of 23 but my teeth are not still perfect. Can I order another set after the refinement? Thank you

Invisalign refinements

Invisalign now provides unlimited refinements to allow you to complete your treatment.  This policy has changed over the years when they used to limit it to 3 of them

Philadelphia Dentist

Invisalign refinements

To my knowledge, you are entitled to a total of 3 refinements with your Invisalign treatments, when you do what is called Invisalign Full.  I think that is what you had.  After the 3 refinements, you can still do more, you just have to pay an additional fee.  

Hope that answers your question.

Martin Frankel, DDS
Toronto Dentist

You might consider braces as your final refinement

You have to have a right expectation of what Invisalign can and cannot do.  If after so many refinements and you're still not satisfied with the result, you might want to look at traditional braces as a final refinement.  Talked to your dentist about it.  

Jean-Paul Banh, DDS
Federal Way Dentist