Non invasive Brazilian butt lift?

I am interested in getting the non invasive Brazilian butt lift. I just spoke with a doctor who said I can use either radiesse or sculptra but he recommends radiesse. The price is cheaper compared to the sculptra injections but I am not sure if that is best decision. Can someone please advise if it is safe to get radiesse injections in your buttocks and is there a big difference vs sculptra injections. Thank you!

Non invasive Brazilian butt lift?

Hi, I have used Radiesse for this procedure in the past and it can be done however it's quite expensive based on the amount (number of syringes) of Radiesse required.  Sculptra is also being used for augmentation in this area and has a longer duration of results.  Both dermal fillers are safe if properly injected in this area as it is in other areas of use in the face.  Numerous uses of dermal fillers and neurotoxins are used "off label" and have for many years, so I do not feel that that is an argument against its use in buttock augmentation.

Hope this helps.

Safety off label.

I have not personally done this procedure, as it is off label (much like my Radiesse injections below), there is an excellent, safe, but innovative plastic surgeon known as Dr Steve Weiner who performs this procedure off label. I think it is safe given the anatomy, but I have not seen the results, so I can not comment. All the best, Dr Davin Lim, Brisbane. Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Non invasive Butt Lift

No, Radiesse or Sculptra is not safe to be injected into the buttocks. Radiesse is used for the corrections of facial wrinkles and folds (nasolabial folds). It is also used for correction of the signs of facial fat loss (lipoatrophy) in patients with HIV. Radiesse stimulates the production of natural collagen after injection.

Sculptra is a filler made from made from polylactic acid (poly-L-lactic). It is an FDA approved injectable that helps gradually replace lost collagen in the face. It stimulates collagen production and a short period after the injection Sculptra is gone is what is left behind is your own collagen. Sculptra can last up to 2 years.  

The amount that would be needed to be injected into the buttocks would not be cost effective.

Hardik Soni, MD
Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Nonsurgical butt lift

Radiesse and Sculptra are safe but I can't begin to imagine the volume which would be required for buttock augmentation!  I do not believe that this will prove cost effective given the need to repeat the treatments.