How long will it take to see results on my upper abdomen after tickle lipo?

tickle liposuction done yesterday 300cc taken out I barely felt any pain only felt a little bit of discomfort not much swelling I'm able to bend and move with small discomfort how long before I see results fully on my upper abdomen I train lifting heavy wieghts I'll be back in the gym next week

Tickle lipo results

Thanks for the question. Activity can be resumed in a short time as long as there is no swelling. Your results will be seen when your compression garment is no longer needed and complete results are seen after 4 months.

Dr. Results

It can take a few months for all swelling to resolve and the final result to be noted. Try to be patient and best to discuss with your doctor directly if you have questions. Good luck.

Seeing results after 300 cc liposuction

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• You will swell for at least 3 days after liposuction
  • This will obscure your result.
  • If you are thin, it often takes longer to see your result.
  • But if 300 cc was removed from then upper abdomen alone, you should see results by 6 weeks, if not earlier
  • It will take 6 months to see your final result.
  • Keep up the fitness!
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Hope you found this answer helpful. Best wishes.

#ticklelipo vs #tumuscentlipo #bodybycoan

Hi Emschi, I generally offer tumuscent liposuction on the abdomen area to allow for greater volume removal.  Also since we only operate in AAAA-SF facilities (certified facilities) we are able to be offer the liposuction with sedation and remove more volume.  Nearly all of our patients see a result almost immediately after their liposuction procedure.  I would absolutely check with your surgeon before resuming any exercise.  May also be good to check if your surgeon has you wearing a compression garment.  Best to you.  -Dr. Brian Coan

Brian Coan, MD, FACS
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Some results from liposuction or visible within a few days to a week.

Swelling will obscure the results of liposuction but even early on most patients can see some improvement. Final resolution will take months.

Thanks for the question, it doesn't sound like much was removed but that may be because you are very small, need to see before and after pictures to give you some more info

Early results after liposuction

In my practice, it is unusual for someone to have liposuction of their upper abdomen only.

When liposuction is done correctly on a good candidate, some results are seen immediately. The remainder of the results take time.

Expect final results by three to six months.

Mats Hagstrom, M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Tickle liposuction

Can I say a tickle? This is minimal liposuction and, if you don't see an appreciable improvement, it will be because not much was done. Abdominal liposuction requires sedation anesthesia; if your physician does not operate in an accredited facility, then all that can be done under local is just a tickle.  I also do not believe that anyone should resume heavy weight lifting a week after a procedure.

Liposuction of upper abdomen

Liposuction of the upper abdomen can be very successful, but it can take time for you to see the results. Most swelling goes down in 3-6 weeks but there is often residual swelling for many months.