What can help for swelling after Tickle lipo? (Photo)
Doctor Answers 5
Post Liposuction Irregularities, Swelling -- Try Massage, Velashape or Venus Legacy With Your Compression
Post op swelling
All the best,
Swelling after liposuction
- Swelling is normal after all surgery.
- Liposuction affects all the tissue under the skin and marked swelling is common.
- It will subside on its own but it takes weeks.
- Healing is a body process that cannot be made to go aster.
- If you feel something is wrong, return to your surgeon to be checked for a seroma.
Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.
You might also like...
I personally see no reason to manipulate or decrease swelling.
It is a normal part of the healing process, and it's part of a normal inflammatory response that is necessary for healing.
The only intervention that can possibly decrease swelling is taking anti-inflammatory steroids and continue using the pressure garment.
Be patient, and the results will follow.
What you describe is typical.
Follow up with your plastic surgeon.
Best of luck,
Mats Hagstrom, M.D.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.