1 week post-op, when does the pain stop after Breast Implant Removal surgery?

How long after surgery is it normal to still feel pain/tenderness. It feels very raw and tender, and aching. Sometimes I need Advil for the pain but nothing more than that. I am exactly 1 week post op and I am still so sore, it hurts to walk to the shower without a bra on, and it feels tender and sore at times with a bra on. I am interested to know when I can expect the pain to stop. Thanks :(

Recovery

Recovery is different for every patient.  The general recovery for this surgery is a week, however that does not mean that you will be back to 100% at that time.  Your soreness should gradually improve over the next few weeks.  Try to be patient and follow your surgeon's instructions.