How to reduce pore size permanently?

I suffer from large pores on my cheek. What treatments do you recommend for pores? which can reduce the size of pores and go into the depth of my problem. my confidence is broken, I want to feel beautiful as before. I've tried a mild TCA treatment, but it helped me nothing, only improvement in hyper pigmentation. I've heard of a vampire treatment and laser, what would you recommend?

Pore size reduction

There are many different treatments that make your pores appear smaller and improve texture of your skin. Those treatments include chemical peels, lasers, microneedling, prp, and so on. In actuality nothing makes your pores go away, but improves appearance of the pores. 

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Laser for large pores

Hi and thanks for your question. There are many options for skin texture and large pores treatment like PRP , microneedle, chemical peel. I use ablative Erbium laser . It is more aggressive with few days down time but much more effective. I suggest you to see an expert physician for consult.

Reza Akef, MD
Toronto Physician

Pore Restoration -- Try Clear + Brilliant + Microneedling/PRP, Skin Care; Fraxel or Intensif work too but have more downtime!

There are many options for pores including peels, lasers, microneedling but nothing gets rid of them completely you will need long term treatments.  Best, Dr. Emer.