Could antinflamtrys be affecting prp treatments?

I have been recieving prp treatment under the eyes. I started tment about 5months ago. Iv had 2 tments so far. I have before and after pic. My after pics are worse . I actually have lines now that i didnt have before. The texture of the skin hasnt even changed. I actually am on 1000mg of naproxen daily. could my antinflammtry medication be prohibiting my prp treatments to work at there best? So i asked the clinic, they wernt sure I feel like im throwing my hard earn money down the drain Help

PRP for undereye treatment on NSAIDS

I don't know how much the results are affected by the NSAID but I wouldn't use them when getting PRP. The real question is if you are getting PRP that is of any quality. The sweet spot is 6X the normal level of platelets in the blood, which is 1.6 million plts/ml. Most clinics inject a very weak form of PRP and results are affected. Having said that, PRP needs to administer with other treatments to get optimal results. See link.

Anti-inflammatory and PRP

Thanks for your question!  I always advise my patients to stop their NSAID's before and after any PRP treatment, as I don't want anything to blunt the inflammatory response.  I recommend following up with your practitioner or getting a second opinion.  Best of luck!