How long would I need braces to fix my overbite and close the gaps in between my teeth? (Photo)

I've had these two issues with my teeth for a long time and I finally will be able to get braces. Yet I would like to know how long it will take for braces to fix my overbite and close the gaps in my teeth. And also, what will provide the best and possibly fast results for my teeth, regular braces or Invisalign ?

Fastbraces

There is a product called Fastbraces that are similar to conventional braces but instead of the braces being square and the wires being round the braces are triangular and the wires are square. This unique design allows us to move teeth much more rapidly. This unique bracket/wire design allow us to move teeth with less force making it more comfortable and faster. Your case shouldn't take more than 5-6 months to finish.
You are also a good candidate for clear aligner therapy (Invisalign) but it would take longer and cost more.
Good luck!

Clear Aligners

Thanks for sending the question. We routinely treat patients with similar situations as yours using clear aligners like the invisalign. Generally since the movements are predictable movements and computer generated we are able to move teeth faster vs regular braces. Typical treatments similar to yours can take 11-13 months.Your final results will look amazing.All the best,

Navid Zamani, DMD
Los Angeles Dentist