Eyebrow wrinkle after Dysport. Any suggestions? (photos)

I got dysport injections 4 days ago. The results kicked in most of my forehead is frozen. When I lift my eyebrows on puRpose there is one wrinkle in the complete shape of my eyebrow that goes up with it. This was my first time doing this and don't know if I should add a little bc I am scared of eyebrow drooping?

Eyebrow wrinkles.

This happens commonly and it means you need to return and see your injector for a few more units of Dysport. With conservative number of units you may not get brow drop at all. Communication with your injector should lead to a good result. Best, Dr. ALDO :)

Eyebrow wrinkle after Dysport injection

This can be a common result when the forehead has been injected. We call it a " spok brow" A few units of Dysport above each brow will help correct this problem.

Best regards, Dr. P

Eyebrow wrinkle after Dysport. Any suggestions?

Hello Rbeyder,

If your brow is not drooping after your initial treatment, and you want that wrinkle to go away, you can add a very small amount of Dsyport in that area on both sides (about 3-6 units of Dysport).  The droopy eyebrow only happens in someone who at rest has a low set eyebrow which the forehead muscle is trying to pull up, and then you immobilize the muscle and the brow goes to its normal, low position.  The other way it can happen is with injecting too low on the forehead.  

I hope this helps and good luck.  

William Marshall Guy, MD
The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon

Wrinkles above brows after Dysport

The appearance you have after Dysport to your forehead is sometimes referred to as "Spock brows".  A touch up with a bit of Dysport can be done to correct this issue.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Commas above eyebrows after Dysport

This is a tough problem to fix but with a "sprinkle" of Dysport in this area, the commas can be corrected but not knock the brows down. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Hello, and thanks for your question. A very small amount of carefully placed Dysport can minimize the appearance of these "commas." Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.  

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon