Does Clear and Brilliant permea help with post inflammatory pigmentation?

I was burned a couple months ago with a laser treatment. And now i suffer PIH due to the injury of the treatment on my back. I have read about the clear and brilliant and the benefits, will the clear and brilliant permea help with the pigmentation. As i would do anything to make this go away.

Yes it can, in the correct setting with more.

Yes, C and B Permea in the 1927 can help with PIH, especially if combined with creams such as HQ. Other lasers such as 1064 Q switch lasers are better, as they have less consumables than C +B, many laser sessions are needed at gentle settings to treat PIH. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation

Thank you for your question and I'm sorry you had a bad experience! Because post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation is usually a result of inflammation (trauma, heat, etc) to the skin, I would advise extreme caution with subsequent treatments. Although clear + brilliant is a very gentle laser and has proven benefit in pigmentary disorders, it would not be my first-line. A trial of a bleaching/lightening agents would be safer. PIH will fade in time and topical treatments may speed up that process. In any event, it can help calm and prime your skin for more aggressive treatments and lessen the risk of worsening of your PIH. Please seek a board certified dermatologist in your area.

Sophia V. Mai, MD
New Orleans Dermatologist