How long after clear and brilliant can I use dermaroller or microderm?

i had my first treatment of clear and brilliant. Underwhelmeb, but will try in a month again. in the meantime how do i space dermaroller and microderm treatments?

Clear and brilliant

our most effective regimen with clear and brilliant is every two weeks for a total of six treatments.  after that patients go on maintenance once every quarter.  we had to purchase a second machine because of the high demand for the treatments and patients love the results.  I myself have benefitted from clear and brilliant and have seen most of my pigment issues disappear, as well as an incredible decrease is pore size.

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Clear & Brilliant and Microderm

I would wait at least one week between these treatments for a little longer if your skin is sensitive.  Please verify with the physician performing the procedure.  Best, Dr. Green