Tons of age spots on legs.

I was wondering what the best result treatment would be for many age spots on legs. I would use wart freeze but there's so many. Have any of you seen top notch result treatments, cost not an issue.

Melarase PM

I would use a combination of Melarase PM and Plato's Scar Seurm on your dark scars to make them lighten. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Age spots

some age spots, particularly on the legs, are almost impossible to remove without leaving something in their place - either increasing the dark spot or leaving a white spot. If the spots are superficial pigment, they will respond nicely to IPL or laser. Deeper ones I would be hesitant to treat. You could try a topical retinoid.

Rick Balharry, MD
Calgary Physician

Age spots on legs

There are different types of skin spots that are commonly called age spots, but with that being said, the most reliable and least risky treatment would be laser, possibly combined with IPL depending on your skin type. I wouldn't recommend freezing them due to risk of lightening the skin.
Best to you, 
Dr. Norcom

Derek Norcom, MD
Portland Physician

Dark Spots and Legs and Alex TriVantage Laser

I would treat these sun spots with the Candela Alex Trivantage Laser.  It is extremely effective at treating even the deepest brown spots anywhere on the body.  Please consult an expert in lasers. Best, Dr. Green

Age Spots on Legs

There are various treatment options for age spots on legs from IPL to laser treatment.  Please consult an expert.  All the best.